Established in 1939, The Mount Adams Fish and Game Association is based in White Salmon, WA. Our facility is located in Jewett Creek Park and features in indoor pistol range and an outdoor 100-yard rifle range with a trap house. We are an active club and meet monthly to plan future events such as trap shoots, bowling pin shoots, and educational classes. Our members come from the Columbia Gorge area including Hood River, White Salmon, Bingen, Husum, etc. If you are looking for a place to shoot pistol, rifle or trap and live near White Salmon, WA or Hood River, OR consider joining us. See the Member Information page for more information.
We have multiple events scheduled every month, including:
- NRA classes
- Washington State hunter safety classes
- Bowling pin shoots (competitive)
- Trap shoots (competitive and recreational)
- Steel shoots (competitive)
- ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
bylaws-revised-2013 94KB pdf file